Monday, March 12, 2012

Bocas Del Toro & now Tamarindo AKA Tamagringo

So went to Bocas Del Toro in Panama it was pretty cool and hit up Starfish beach with was called La Playa De las Estrellas and then headed towards La Isla de los pajaros, the island of the birds. Headed out the day before yesterday to San Jose and in San Jose went out with the bartender from my hostel with many people from Switzerland, Norway, Canada, Texas,   and we were out till about 430 in the morning it was amazing and the DJ's killed it at Club Vertigo with their trance music warming up the Imperial Festival. Moved on to Tamarindo AKA Tamagringo. I got here last night and then went out with my hostel mates last night and had a blast and of course they couldn't get me off the dance floor. I got home and then headed out for a 5 hour cruise where they let me drive the boat for an hour back. I was out with the Jersey shore girls having a blast. I am back at the hostel getting some dinner and getting ready for tonight. If you come to Tamarindo I highly recommend staying at the Pura Vida Hostel. My new goal in life is to become a Costa Rican Radio Announcer.... for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment