Thursday, March 1, 2012

Montezuma

Headed to Montezuma last Sunday and I think today is Thursday. It's very nice not worrying about what day of the week it is. Montezuma was amazing spent 4 nights there hanging out at the beach eating some great food and drinking some tasty beverages. Met 2 Austrians Willy and Martin who I look forward to partying with more in Vienna when I'm there this summer. The majority of people I have met traveling on my trip are Canadians. It's a trip I'm trying to figure out if they are all out of the country traveling who is actually there staying holding down the fort. Hiked to the Montezuma Waterfall which was amazing and then hiked up the difficult way to get up to the top pools. Found the easier way up when we exited from the top pool. If you are to visit Montezuma I recommend going to Cocolores which is a great restaurant and having segundo desayuno's. It's the Cat's Ass!! I am now in La Fortuna at a hostel and am going ziplining tomorrow through the canopy. Then onward from there. La Pura Vida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment